First things first. Before you even consider plastic surgery, you need to be certain that you’re in capable hands. Dr. Daniel Mills has laid out the specifics on Married My Sugar Daddy as to what one should consider in a surgeon before ever considering surgery.
From Married My Sugar Daddy:
“If you are pursuing an aesthetic cosmetic procedure, you should find a board-certified physician that specializes in aesthetic surgery. I cannot emphasize this enough. They are the only physicians who were specifically trained in the art of aesthetic surgery – and it is an art.
“It’s why I belong to the only organization in the United States consisting exclusively of these surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Membership is elite and all members must be vetted by their peers and approved and meet a laundry list of fairly stringent requirements.
Here’s what you need to know when looking for an aesthetic plastic surgeon:
- Your doctor should be board-certified in plastic surgery. What does that mean? Well, it means they are approved by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons – the only board permitted to offer certification to qualifying physicians specializing in plastic surgery in the United States.
- Your doctor should not try to convince you to have more done than you want, and shouldn’t pressure you about anything.
- Your doctor shouldn’t offer any bargain-basement too-good-to-be-true style discounts, because you know what they say about things that seem too-good-to-be-true.
- Your doctor should ensure that you’re not suffering from body dysmorphic disorder – in other words, you need to be of sound mind.
- Your doctor should also ensure that you’re in a general state of good health.
- Your doctor should perform surgical procedures in a properly accredited facility.
- Your doctor should make you feel at ease and comfortable with the procedure, answering any and all questions you may have and offering a portfolio of before-and-after pics of other patients who’ve had the same procedure performed in their hands.
So, where do you find such a doctor? ASAPS has made that pretty easy for you. There is a Find-A-Surgeon tool available on http://www.smartbeautyguide.com/select-surgeon. Every surgeon listed is a member of ASAPS, they are all board-certified and they all specialize in aesthetic plastic surgery of the face and body.”
To read more, visit What You Must Know if You Are Even Considering Plastic Surgery and visit The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery to learn more about finding a board certified surgeon.